Do you have personal or professional challenges looming ahead, mountains of untouched paperwork screaming at you from a pile in the corner, a full inbox, empty social calendar, friendships, marriage and children all in need of attention? Oh yes and don’t forget the added pressure of looking great, keeping fit and being all bright eyed and bushy tailed just when you need to be.
STOP!!!! Sometimes it’s just too much.
If you’ve had one of those days, when you feel life is controlling you rather than you controlling your life, then you’re in the right place.
So just how do you transform this into the balanced life you’d hoped for?
We all have periods when things just aren’t going to plan, or perhaps there isn’t even a plan. Maybe you’ve reached a crossroads in your personal, family or professional life and now’s the time to stop the bus, take stock and explore what next. Its not always easy to do that on your own or even with family and friends. A professional helping hand is what you need to explore what next and to help you work it out.
iWISH, iCAN, iWILL coaching is right for you if:
- You’re facing a new challenge and asking yourself what now, where now?
- You need to find better work life balance
- You find yourself saying “I hate my job!” more often than you’d like to –“should I stay or should I go?”
- You’ve found yourself with an empty nest and finding it hard to adjust – “What an opportunity” vs. “how do I fill the void?”
- You’re returning to work after a career break or maternity leave and desperately want a confidence boost
- Maybe you’re facing retirement and its either “woo hoo what now?” or “oh no what now?”
- You’re not getting the work promotion or career advancement you want and need support to get you there
- You’ve got big decisions to make and need to get clear, get a plan, get support and get going
iWISH, iCAN, iWILL coaching will benefit you greatly if you want to:
- Achieve more with your life but not sure what you want or how to get it
- Re-evaluate what’s important to you, prioritise and put a plan into action
- Identify, clarify and execute clearer goals for your future
- Build your self confidence, self belief & self esteem
- Reduce unnecessary stress in your professional or personal life
- Return to work after a career break or maternity leave
- Find a new direction post redundancy
If you’re dissatisfied with your life, now is the time to take action. This is one of the most positive steps you can take towards your new you, new outlook, new life.