REFRESH, REFOCUS AND KICKSTART YOUR NEXT BIG THING
30 DAY KICKSTART PROGRAMME – Gets you where you want to be with more
CLARITY, FOCUS, ACTION, ACCOUNTABILTY, MOMENTUM, SUCCESS
- Do you want to KICKSTART a new idea or project but not sure how?
- Do you have a great idea fighting to get out but you’re not clear on what it looks like?
- Are you unsure of what your goals really are or what success looks like for you?
- Are there things you keep putting off because you’re not sure how to bring them to life?
- Are you unsure of where you should focus your time and attention in order to MAKE IT HAPPEN for you?
- Does the techy world of websites and social media overwhelm you to the point of screaming at your computer?
- Is your motivation high but your know how low?
- DO YOU NEED A KICKSTART?
Don’t panic, you are not alone!
Whilst mat people have great ideas and are brilliant at doing what they do professionally, what they struggle with most is defining their next big thing, getting clear on what success looks like for them, creating a clear vision for new ideas or opportunities and setting tangible goals they actually believe in. Creating a SIMPLE structured ACTION plan to achieve the success they want is crucial and then being held accountable to follow through on their ideas is the absolute key to moving forward with confidence.
So if this sounds like you then please read on…
As a business owner, it feels like there are a million and one things that you need to do in order to make your business a success. Marketing, tech stuff, balancing the laundry with the spread sheets, networking, making sales, systems and processes, website creation and maintenance … the list is endless. And thats before you even get to do what you do best. The thing you want most is a successful business combined with a balanced life. The truth is, you can’t do everything all of the time and shouldn’t expect yourself to know it all!
It’s frustrating and scary when you can’t seem to clarify your ideas and opportunities, attract the right clients, make sales and achieve the success you want. You’re constantly bombarded with new and whizzy ways of promoting your business, getting more clients and making more money, but sometimes it’s hard to decipher which information is relevant to you, what you should be doing and how to implement it in your business.
I hear you because I’ve been there!
When I first started my business, it was hard to know where to begin. Working for myself was so different to working in a large corporate environment, where everything was in place and surrounded by departments which supported you in all the things you needed to achieve and do.
Once I left that cosy cocoon (for all the right reasons) and set up on my own, I had to work it all out. I often felt frustrated and guilty that I found it so different and so difficult. As my business has evolved, I have had to piece together the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, just like you and at times I’ve cried!!!! Yep … there I’ve said it. The sheer frustration of trying to get it all to come together has at times been totally overwhelming and frustrating.
I know first hand what it feels like to be lost in a world that is full of so much information, should do’s and must do’s. Everyone you look at seems to be “in the know”, more experienced than you and pulling all the right pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together with ease. I now know that’s not always true, but there have been times when I wanted to spontaneously combust, jack it all in and get a proper job! But I haven’t and I won’t and that’s because over time I’ve worked it out. I’ve worked out the steps that I need to take to make MY business successful ON MY TERMS and YOU CAN DO IT TOO. You just need to GET CLEAR ON WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU.
Here are just some of the things you can do to make progress…
(N.B. Not all of them, all of the time, otherwise that would make you superhuman!)
- Seek and ask for help & support from your peers, clients, other business owners, friends, family and coach
- Create a vision for your work and life and refer to it regularly
- Make a plan but be flexible when you need to be
- Set goals and focus your attention on those goals one at a time.
- Ask yourself everyday “What do I need to do to make x happen” (x being the goal!)
- Set clear boundaries. Know what you love and want also what you will and won’t do.
- Acknowledge and respect the time you actually do have so that you utilise it as productively as possible
- Take regular and consistent action to make things happen
- Aim for completion not perfection (otherwise you’ll just get stuck all the time)
- Invest in yourself, your learning and development
- Build your confidence, knowledge and know how by surrounding yourself with experts; coaches, mentors and business owners who are doing this too and who inspire, energise and motivate you.
- Enjoy the journey. Make business fun & friendly and try not to take it all too seriously.
- Learn new ways of thinking, doing and being so that you evolve and grow (Meditation, quiet time and reflection are my latest things and they work!)
- Share what you know with the world. People need you and what you have to offer. Inspire and help others just like you
- Make progress…one step at a time towards your vision and goals
- Be held accountable to your goals so that you make massive progress towards achieving them.
Once you understand what success looks like for you and clarify exactly what you want from your life AND your business, it then makes it so much easier to make a plan to get to where you want to be. A clear path is SO much easier to follow.
Do you feel like you are constantly operating in ‘survival mode’, going around in circles, just treading water, unable to shift up a gear into ‘success mode’, constantly struggling to balance your time with the work you love. Distracted or sucked into the online vortex with all its latest blingy, whizzy marketing gizmos you think you should be getting involved with. It can be tough, because you just don’t really know how to pull all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together into an action plan that works for you.
Here’s what Becky had to say after a MAKE IT HAPPEN KICKSTART
“Sometimes the best person to see your life clearly, both business and personal, is someone other than you. Consultancy is a hectic choice of profession and I was busy working on too many projects that weren’t satisfying or playing to my strengths. I also had to balance income, time, a military husband and living in two different parts of the country. Claire used a series of practical tools along with her analytical brain to help map out all the options. She also gave me reassurance and the confidence to take the next leap of faith. Having been sceptical on life coaches, I’m now a firm fan! Within 3 months I’m working on projects I love, balancing life more effectively, looking after myself better and feeling really happy about now and the future. Thanks CP, you’re a legend!”
Becky Walsh – Marketing Consultant
The key to your success lies in…
- Deciding what you really want
- Defining what success means to you, on your terms
- Creating a clear and vibrant vision for the next 12 months and beyond.
- Mapping out specific, tangible and meaningful goals, which will help you achieve YOUR vision and your definition of success.
- Developing a practical, workable and empowering action plan to implement, so that you achieve the success you want.
- Keeping it simple.
- Being held accountable for what you set out to do
- Taking regular and consistent ACTION
Just imagine how it will feel to be TOTALLY
about what you want to achieve, why you want to achieve it and how you’re going to do it.
on the goals and activities that will move you closer to your vision without the struggle.
UNDERSTAND & KNOW…
where the gaps are in your business, the missing pieces of your jigsaw puzzle if you like, that are preventing you from making a complete chocolate box picture!
about what you need to know, do or learn and how you are going to access that knowledge.
of your time, energy and work / life balance.
by your ideas, your plans and the solutions you have for the year ahead.
BUZZING WITH IDEAS & ACTIONS…
that are meaningful, practical and totally in line with your vision and your goals.
INSPIRED & CONFIDENT ENOUGH…
to try new things and to do the things that need to be done and ditch the things that don’t.
MOTIVATED… to take action daily and follow a plan YOU created.
SUPPORTED & CELEBRATED…
on your journey, by someone who has the energy and passion to help YOU succeed.
Here’s what Skye Holland had to say after a MAKE IT HAPPEN KICKSTART
During the lull of the summer months and after a brief intro to Claire Portis at the West Hampstead WIBN meeting I attended as a guest, I committed after consideration her ‘Kickstarter’ business coaching programmes.
We had our first explorative session in the glorious outside tables of the cafe at Kenwood House. From the start, Claire’s questioning was insightful, incisive and into the nub of everything I am doing with my startup and I felt immediately both relaxed that she had taken the trouble to “get it”(knew exactly my target audience), plus clearly very experienced and confident. This was infectious and things just flowed through the 3 hours and several cups of coffee.
Since then, I have, with her help and guidance implemented 95% of what was recommended to give my business the direction and oxygen it needed. Additionally and probably most importantly, she gave me the tools to deal with the general overwhelm I was feeling and much needed clarity around goals and strategy.
Apart from liking her immensely as a wonderful, warm and life-full woman, I couldn’t recommend her skills highly enough. It was such an investment – not just in my business but in myself as a business woman. She continued to monitor my progress with weekly calls and keeps tabs on my every move through FB, referrals and supports my social media activities. She has become one of my trusted team of business advisors who I feel supported and enabled by. I’m still attempting that last 5% :)…. but I always like to keep the best til last! You will not regret for one second an investment in Claire’s expertise. Thanks Claire!X
The Boudoir Portraits
A Kickstart will get you there faster…
“Claire is quite simply an amazing coach. Having been a coach for 10 years, having mentored many other coaches, I know what separates the wheat from the chaff. Coaching is about taking your clients from A to B, but more quickly than they would get there alone. Claire will rock you from A to B. If you want to make a change in your life and you want to do so with a big fat smile on your face, then Claire Portis is the Coach for you. She combines energy, compassion, structure, problem solving, visioning and action in one mega-talented package. I simply cannot recommend this woman highly enough.”
Amanda Alexander – Coaching Mums
YOU NEED A ….
Now is the perfect opportunity to take just 3 hours out from your busy week to REFRESH, REFOCUS AND KICKSTART YOUR NEXT BIG THING . This 3 hour 1-2-1 session will help you gain more clarity and focus around the future of your life and your business and create a clear and workable blueprint to achieve the success you want. This is an essential step towards designing the business you want, on your terms, in the time you have and for all the right reasons. It will certainly help you gain more…
CLARITY | FOCUS | CLEAR GOALS | A PLAN | MOMENTUM | CONFIDENCE | SUCCESS
During our session you will:
- Get clear on what is working for you in your life and your business right now, identify the missing pieces of the puzzle, then focus on your biggest goals, challenges and opportunities for the year ahead.
- Create a crystal clear vision for the next 12 months and design a blueprint that will ensure you can achieve the results you want.
- Define what success looks like for you and focus on what is critical to your success, what’s nice to have and what you must do, ditch or delegate.
- Identify, clarify and set really clear goals, targets, priorities and milestones for the next 3, 6 & 12 months.
- Learn the 4 empowering questions you must ask yourself everyday to guide you in the right direction.
- Define the 8 critical elements you MUST HAVE in place to make your business a success.
- Uncover and acknowledge some of the hidden internal and external obstacles that may hold you back or sabotage your success and decide how to handle them most effectively.
- Create a comprehensive, doable and action focused blueprint for the next 12 months.
- Reclaim your day and work out how to utilise your time as productively as possible to realise your goals and targets.
There is no time like the present to step outside your business and focus on your priorities for the year ahead. You will gain perspective on what is and isn’t working and get the support, insights and encouragement you need to make your year ahead a success. Without a plan that will be so much harder.
- A simple pre-session questionnaire/workbook that’s fun and empowering to complete and asks the questions you didn’t really know you needed the answers to.
- A 3 hour strategy session at a convenient location in North London or via Skype if you are further afield. At the end of this session you will have absolute clarity about your direction for the year ahead and a clear, comprehensive, logical, doable and action focused PLAN for the next 12 months.
- Comprehensive pdf worksheets, checklists and supporting information that will assist you on your journey. You can print these off whenever you need them and refer back to them throughout the year ahead.
- Weekly 10 minute accountability calls, when we will clarify goals for the week ahead and monitor your progress.
- Email support for 30 days after your first session for the times you get stuck, frustrated or over-excited and feeling like you want to celebrate!
What’s the investment Claire?
Your investment for your Kickstart Session is £495. This session is guaranteed to help you make significant progress in a relatively short space of time and make you feel Inspired, focused, motivated and energised to take the action necessary to MAKE IT HAPPEN
- CLEAR…about where your business is heading and what really needs your time and attention.
- FOCUSED…on the activities that will move your business forward and put more profits in your bank.
- CONFIDENT…about what you need to do and how you are going to do it.
- IN CONTROL…of your time, energy and work life balance.
- ENERGISED…by your ideas, plans and the solutions you have for the year ahead.
- BUZZING…with ideas that are meaningful, practical and totally in line with your vision and goals.
- INSPIRED…to do the things that need to be done and ditch the things that don’t.
- MOTIVATED…to follow your plan and achieve your success in the year ahead.
- TAKING ACTION…the most important part, but even more important, the right action!
If you have any questions or would like further information, please email me directly to book a quick telephone chat. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to helping you make your life, work and business all you want it to be!